Boulder, Colorado Pros: 300 sunny days a year but still get to experience seasons, lots of people my age, a wonderful roommate who wants to explore boulder with me, gyms galore with spin yoga and hip hop dance classes, nice enough restraurants to work at so can save for alaska and hawaii next summer, and plenty of community service opportunities. Cons: no beach, sun doesnt shine 24/7.
San Diego Pros: Sunny, beach, lots of people my age, lots of community service opportunities, fitness classes galore, can save for summer. Cons: Sorry Laura, I just keep hearing bad things about the people. I'm scared of going there and not being able to find down to earth people I can connect with easily.

This Pic is of Me, one of my best friends Sara from Raleigh's and another good friend Natalie last Thursday night at the Cellar in SF! We are trying to find good dancing in the city on Thursday nights! Any suggestions??

This is a pic of my best friends in the world who are my home girls and whom I truely love for being there for me. Thanks guys you were amazing friends. I needed that girls night at the Graduate.

And a pic of me and, Josh, my ex boyfriend and great friend. He lives in SF now and is in his first year of med school at UCSF. His eyes are barely open from lack of sleepy time do to a crazy 5 day 8 hour a day straight study session before his big test. Or maybe he's just happy that its finally spring break and he doesnt have to study anymore. We went to a great bar with a huge beer garden. It was wonderful meeting all his new classmates and friends!
4 comments:
In my opinion... I've never been to Boulder so I honestly can't tell you what its like. I hear its chill though-- like Berkeley only less diverse and a little more conservative. As for SD... you can't deny the beautiful weather and the awesome beaches. But yes, I have also heard that people are a tad bit on the shallow side. What about exploring both options? Boulder first and then SD?
Duuude you should come visit me in SD! I can show ya round my town FPZ style to help you make your decision. San Diego def has that "socal" attitude but not to worry, there are plenty of down to earth people (at least in my opinion).
All your plans sound so exciting! I'm anxious to see what happens...
PS -- love the pics!
yes, I think that is my plan...boulder this year then SD the next. Ohh the beauties of being a waitress...shit maybe I'll just save up in Scotland..who knows!!??
Yeah, Laura that is an idea. I'd really like to come visit ya and see the neighborhood!!
Post a Comment