Friday, December 28, 2007

Test your Knowledge Game and The Haunted White House



Okay guys lets play a game called "Whose the biggest smarty pants?" I'm having a wee bit of a quarter life crisis. Looking back at my college days I'm seeing gaps in my knowledge bank and have therefore decided to catch up on the basics so that I know them for sure. Each night I thought I'd share a tid-bit of knowledge I found and make it fun by asking a question. Maybe you'll learn a few things along the way or be fully fullfilled from having already known the answer. Okay the first fill in the blank: The oldest surviving evidence of a town is ______ where settlement began around 7500BC. This town included private dwellings made of mud bricks, a perimeter wall and public buildings. It is on the Jordan river.

I hope you guys don't mind! In order to clean my room out I had to put the bags of stuff on your floor for the night. My mom is coming to grab it with me tomorrow afternoon. Ohh man you guys would not believe how irky this house is at night! All the doors are locked in my room. I really have to go to the bathroom and get something to eat but I think I just heard a noise outside my door. Maybe I will brave my way down the dark stairs to the basement kitchen. Its terrifying being here alone man. I'm just hoping I see Casper and not Darlene's past away grandmother.

3 comments:

Love_at_first_bite said...

Ooh ooh, pick me teacher, pick me! It's Jericho! OK, my question is how where the walls of Jericho overcome by Joshua?

fifi said...

haha that made me laugh zowie. I can't believe they invented a ghost. As for how the walls of jericho were overcome by joshua I'll have to fgure out. Nate said that they blew horns three times which made the walls fall. Is that right :)

fifi said...

ohh hahahaha...Nate you snuck in on me. That's funny I addressed that last comment to Ariane.