Okay, I never would have imagined I'd be so lucky with a boy, but I honestly feel like I won the lottery! I asked Nate to think about what he wanted to do on the day before x-mas. He said, babe we can do whatever you want, I'd just like to make us some really good food! This was our x-mas eve dinner with salad and dessert included. All and all it was a great last day together. In the morning I went over to his place for some very tasty crepes. Then we picked up"the Queen" and "The Heartbreak Kid" at blockbuster, went to borders and picked up a meditation for beginners Cd, watched the queen, and went to an x-mas eve church ceremony with my whole family! Never being in such a "boyfriend position" before, Nate was a bit nervous, but of course my family thinks he's a keeper.
I took this picture this morning and thought it was cute. This is a picture of the cutest little boy ever! Back in Concord we share a house with a Vietnamese family. Nikko's mom is away so my mom takes care of him for most of the day. I helped watch over him last semester while I was away from school. He really taught me to adore children. Even though it'll never happen I can really imagine how wonderful it would be to raise a little youngster.

I've started reading "The New York Times Guide to Essential Knowledge". I'm still so curious about the world and I think reading this 1200 pg book over the next few months will really make me feel like I have a solid foundation of the world. I'd like to follow up on current events if I can too. Neway, I'm learning about architecture now and am wondering if LP knows:
Why was stonehendge built? What was its purpose? One creative and one realistic answer is desired :)
Why was stonehendge built? What was its purpose? One creative and one realistic answer is desired :)

5 comments:
Homey,
Ach. Never bid you a proper farewell and, I think you're leaving the country imminently now? Well...have a wonderful time in NZ. I imagine it'll be a great adventure for you. So glad that we'll be able to keep up with your exploits on this blog. Have a blast and see you at graduation!
P.S. I'll try to make Nate actually study in your absence.
the food nate cooked looks AWESOME- as will your time be in new zealand. miss you already!
Stonehenge, if Architecture 170A did me any good, was built as an omage to the cosmos in which the summer and winter solstices aligned with certain stones. During the second phase of construction, blue stones were hauled from miles and miles away to reinforce the connection to the "heavens."
oh man, I can't wait to see what New Zealand's like, as I'm sure you are! The white house will never be the same...
Yes, I'm sorry there was no fantastic goodbye. I'm not one for goodbye's neway b/c to me they are sad. I'd rather look at things like a short break which only requires a c-ya in a while and lets hang out again which definitely happenened in the form of an invitation for breakfast Sunday Morning. We will have to do that when I get back from my break! ;)
PS thanks for making Nate study.
And Puma..pictures of Nelson will be up soon! I'm leaving not tommorrow but the next day...that would be Sunday! Sorry to hear about the flight. That shit is so rough when you cant get any sleep.
The ridiculous notion that i might actually study is only trumped by the thought that i could be coerced into such a deed. Actually, to be honest, i plan on doing a bit more of this "studying" activity in the absence of my primary distraction. Since LP seems to have demystified Stonehenge for us all i can say is that it's homage, not omage.
Post a Comment